Allocation & Application Information
Because the supply of HOME funds and Housing Credits is limited, AHFA has created a prioritizing system to determine which projects receive funding awards.
- AHFA develops and implements allocation plans each year, which include selection criteria, an evaluation process, and compliance monitoring procedures.
- Applications are accepted during AHFA-designated funding cycles which generally occur soon after approval of AHFA’s annual program.
- AHFA directs application cycles on a competitive basis. Funding decisions are based on the project selection criteria and a point scoring system outlined in the application package.
Please see the links below to review the applications received by AHFA.
- 2020 CHDO Applications
- Above are the CHDO Certification Applications received by AHFA for the 2020 HOME/Housing Credit Application Cycle. Please note that this list is for informational purposes only and shows the city/county where CHDO Certification applicants have been received. CHDO applicants must apply and compete with other applicants during the competitive cycle.
- 2019 Applications
- National Housing Trust Fund Program Status