Tips for Using DMS Online Management System for Reporting Tenant Event Data
February 28, 2019
AHFA's Multifamily Compliance Department has compiled a list of tips for owners using the DMS Online Management System to report tenant event data.
- Instructions for the DMS Online Management System are available at /multifamily/compliance/online-management-system.
- It is best if the owners create a registration for themselves so they can manage which employees have permissions in the system.
- Updating the system as a tenant event happens will mean less work for the user when they finalize each year for a project.
- All users entering the tenant event data into the system must be granted Property Manager permission.
- Any questions regarding tenant event data or data entry need to be sent to [email protected].