2022 Homeownership Month Kids Art Contest: June 1-30, 2022
More than $400 in gift cards and deluxe art kits are up for grabs for the top 3 winners!
On June 1, AHFA launched our 2022 Homeownership Month Kids Art Contest. The contest seeks to bring more awareness to Homeownership Month, and is open to any kid or teen ages 5-18 in Alabama. Kids and teens are asked to submit an original art piece (any medium) that illustrates their answer to the question – “What Does Home Mean To You?”
Simply upload a photo of the artwork at https://woobox.com/u3zwo9.
Entries will be accepted from June 1 until June 30 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
Voting will begin on July 1 at 12:00 a.m. CST and run through July 8 at 11:59 p.m. CST. Facebook users can vote for their favorite artwork by liking a photo in the gallery. During this time, entrants should let family and friends know to vote for their submission!
The artist with the most likes will win a $250 Visa gift card and a deluxe art kit. The artist with the 2nd highest number of likes will a $100 Visa gift card and deluxe art kit, and the artist with the 3rd highest number of likes will win a $50 Visa gift card and deluxe art kit.
- Must between ages 5-18 to enter
- One entry per kid or teen
- Entries will be accepted through 11:59 p.m. CST on June 30
- Voting will begin on July 1 at 12:00 a.m. CST and will continue until July 8 at 11:59 p.m. CST
- Facebook users can vote for their favorite selfie by liking a photo in the gallery
- The winner will be the artwork with the most likes
- The winner will be announced and notified on July 11
- Winners will be notified by email and has 72 hours to respond
- Gift cards and prizes will be delivered or mailed to winners
- Individuals and family members of those who work at Alabama Housing Finance Authority are not eligible to win
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning
- Only entries received are eligible to win
- Any and all disputes arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes will be governed by the laws of the State of Alabama
- Upon entering, you consent to AHFA’s use of the entrant’s name, age, and city, and use of the artwork in any and all publications and other advertising media, for any and all advertising trade, publicity, and art purposes.
- Upon entering, you also grant AHFA the rights to copyright or otherwise protect any matter in which said artwork should appear.
- Upon entering, you release the Alabama Housing Finance Authority from any and all liability in connection with the use, reproduction and publication of any artwork.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW