Janae Bryant of Gateway Management Company, manager of Cobblestone Village in Clanton, was announced as AHFA's 2022 Manager of the Year during the 2022 annual conference of the Alabama Affordable Housing Association (AAHA).
The Manager of the Year award recognizes outstanding management staff at AHFA-funded multifamily housing developments. Nominees are evaluated on tenant relations, management experience, and education as well as the complex's curb appeal and AHFA program compliance.
Other nominees were:
• Arlean Alexander: New Haven Apartments, Birmingham
• Stephanie Bentley: Water Oaks Apartments, Athens
• Carol Caldwell: Sumbry Hill & Hallmark Phenix, Phenix City
• Juanita Carter: Meadow Manor Apartments, Eufaula
• Gail Harris: Angela Meadows, Albertville
• Anne Mitchell: Level Line Apartments, Troy
• Brandy Mitchell; Ridgecrest Estates, Anniston
• Janear Moorer: Hulett Townhouse Apartments, Hayneville
• Gracie Patrick: Windover Apartments and Pathway Apartments, Tuskegee
• Paige Smith: High Forest Apartments, High Forest II Apartments, Jasper
• Shanetta Thurman: French Farms Village (Athens), Peyton Ridge Village (Athens), Rivers Edge Apartments (Hartselle)
• Larry Walker: McCay Senior Gardens, Oneonta
• Angie Williams: Bayview Estates (Orange Beach), Briarwood Estates & The Landing (Robertsdale)
Watch for more information on Bryant in an upcoming Success Story.