Presentations from Spring Virtual Homeownership Forum Now Available
April 28, 2021
Thank you to the presenters and everyone who “attended” our Spring Virtual Homeownership Forum on April 6. This event received great feedback, and we have recently posted all of the presentations on our website at https://www.ahfa.com/lenders/2021-spring-virtual-homeownership-forum.
We have separated the videos by speaker, so they may be watched according to interest.
- Blake Corder, Corder Real Estate, Broker | AHFA Board Member: Alabama New Construction Outlook
- James Hall, Freddie Mac, Affordable Lending Manager: HFA Advantage Program & Tools for Real Estate Professionals
- Tom Horn, Appraiser: Choosing Comps Like an Appraiser & Tips for Winning a Bid in a Hot Market
- Albert Martinez, Essent Guaranty, Inc., Account Manager, HFA East: Using Mortgage Insurance Creatively
- Stuart Norton, Alabama Center for Real Estate (ACRE), Data Analytics Coordinator: Alabama Home Sales Data and Analysis
If you wish to watch the forum in its entirety, visit https://youtu.be/GxU7ubpe94E